Beijing Wtown (Simatai Great Wall) International Resort welcomes you.The service center is a comprehensive place integrating consulting, ticket booking, accommodation, luggage consignment, business and leisure. Here, we provide you with a rest area, children's play area, pet room, shops and other facilities to meet your travel needs and make you feel at home.
The lounge is in the middle of the lobby. If you are tired, you can rest here.
Free play area
A free play area for children is available in the lobby.
The front desk is on the left front side of the lobby, providing 24-hour service. You can handle business related with hotel and scenic spots here. Tourists staying in the hotel can enjoy one-stop service and ticket discount.
Concierge is on the right side of the front desk, providing free luggage storage, consignment and free rental of stroller and wheelchair. In addition, the card for food street can also be refunded here.
Lobby is also the entrance to the scenic area
The right front of the lobby is the entrance to the scenic area. Please take out your tickets for checking. The ticket can only be used once and be valid on the visiting day.
Fully-equipped ancillary facilities
The service center is equipped with Starbucks, shops, pet shops, audio-visual rooms, tour guide consultation room, toilet and other facilities for your convenience.
The Information desk on both sides of the lobby mainly provides scenic information, on-site booking, free ticket (with journalist certificate and related documents for free ticket), checking, registration, pet care, lost and found, complaint handling, e-card business and other services. If pet care service is needed after 21:00, the concierge provides free pet care service for guests.
Tips for Tourists
The following items cannot be carried into the resort:
- 1. All kinds of flammables, explosives and dangerous goods.
- 2. All kinds of speakers and PA equipment.
- 3. Trolley or any vehicle with wheels.
- 4. Pets (except the animals for purpose of service) The service center provides a pet room for you.
- 5. Aerial vehicles, remote control equipment and toys unapproved by the resort management department.
Statement of Scenic Area:
- 1. Based on the control of public order and the safety of tourists, the resort manager may shoot, record or copy the image or sound of any person entering the public area without notice.
- 2. With respect to any person who does not comply with the resort management rules or involved in illegal, dangerous or impolite behaviors, the resort manager has the right to prevent such persons from entering or require such persons to leave.
- 3. The resort manager can change the opening hours of the resort, attractions and facilities, suspend the opening or control the number of people, suspend or cancel any sightseeing facilities or items without prior notice for reasons of resort capacity, bad weather or special events, security or order, repair or maintenance and objective situations as necessary.
The following activities are prohibited in the resort:
- 1. Damaging, climbing, touching cultural relics; damaging, moving or engraving on public facilities.
- 2. Selling any unauthorized item or service.
- 3. Swimming in the river, fishing, skating, and playing in the water and other unauthorized water sports.
- 4. Unlicensed parades or speeches, public meetings; posting and distributing advertisements or other promotional materials; unauthorized display of flags, banners or emblems.
- 5. Unauthorized collective development activities (including but not limited to nametag ripping, playing water guns or other chasing games that occupy the scenic area).
- 6. Unauthorized wedding, photography, COSPLAY, corporate propaganda, television programs and photography, video for commercial use or any form of recording, broadcasting or transmission.
- 7. Shooting photos with a tripod on bridges, streets or narrow trails. Sitting or lying on tour channel, viewing area, reception hall and other public places.
- 8. Smoking in non-smoking places, the use of open flames, fireworks and Kongming lanterns and so on.
- 9. Stamping on greens, breaking trees, picking flowers and fruits, all kinds of hunting and fishing.
- 10. Picnic, camping or other activities occupying public spaces.
- 11. Drinking, fighting, playing cards in public places and other uncivilized behaviors disturbing tourists and in violation of the public order.
- 12. Entry forcibly the unopened venues and construction areas in the scenic area.