Please pay attention to the following details before taking the helicopter:
- Only children over 1.2 meters can participate in low-flying.
- Shuttle bus for helicopter flight: 8:00-17:00
- Helicopter flights are only available for groups of four or more.
- For the sake of your safety, the flight will be canceled in irresistible cases such as bad weather (rain, snow, thunderstorm, hail, smog and fog or strong wind), air control, military activities and so on. You will be charged RMB 20,000 for using the designated airports (except for Miyun Airport).
Please pay attention to the following details before taking the hot-air balloon:
- Please book a balloon at least three days in advance. We will call you in the evening (after 20:00) before the balloon ride to confirm the ride and its time. If the actual weather is different from the weather forecast, we will judge based on the actual weather to ensure your safety.
- Hot-air balloon rides have strict requirement for weather. The schedule may be influenced by the blowing rate which can be too high in sunny days. Your safety is our priority. We reserve the right to cancel the activity at any time. If the weather is bad, the equipment malfunctions or the pilot falls ill, we will cancel the ride.
Dressing advice: please wear your winter clothes and comfortable shoes. Hats available.
- Best time for hot-air balloon rides:
- Period 1: 6-8:30 AM; Period 2: 5-7:00 PM Other possible choices: Period 3: 8:30-12:00 AM Period 4: 2-5:00 PM
In all time periods, weather condition is the most important prerequisite. We reserve the right to change all these terms.